- NS train station Rotterdam Lombardijen: 800 yards. Keep the ticket office of the train station on your left side and walk out. Walk towards the roundabout Kreekhuizenplein, turn right, follow the cycle path, take the first street on your left and then turn right. Just a few more yards and you have arrived.
- From the city centre: tram line number 20: stop at Reyerdijk, which is a crossroads with the Hordijk. 200 yards
- From Zuidplein or Ahoy: bus 76 stops at the retirement home “Huize Dijkveld”, Huniadijk. Turn right, at the top to the right again and you‘re there.
- Take the A16 from the north: take the junction after the Brienenoordbrug, which is "Ring Rotterdam, Ridderkerk, Zierikzee..." and then byway number 20:
- From Dordrecht: follow traffic signs IJsselmonde/Barendrecht. Take that junction. Then turn left, IJsselmondse Randweg, next traffic lights turn right: Molgerdijk and straight left: Hordijk.